The Hyatt's
Monday, October 15, 2012
We are leaving tomorrow!!!!
We leave for China tomorrow, and we will arrive in Beijing on Wed. at 8:05pm! We have a 14 hour and 45 minute flight to Seoul, then a 2 hour flight from Seoul to Beijing. We will do 3 days of tours in Beijing, then fly to Ava's province on Sunday 10/21 and we will meet her that afternoon! That is called our "Gotcha Day!" We will have her from that time on, forever more!!! We have appointments and medical exams to go to, but we will do a little touring each day. We have to spend one week in Ava's province (which is Jiangxi,) then we will fly to Guangzhou on Friday 10/26 and spend one week there. Our Consulate Appointment is on Tuesday 10/30, and we will get Ava's visa on 10/31, then we will fly home 11/1! We are sooooo excited to finally meet our little girl! We just pray that she will feel our love and she will not be so scared, and she will trust us quickly! I can't wait to get to know her little personality! Thank you Lord, for giving us another daughter! We are all so happy, and READY TO GO!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Have a wonderful trip!! I am excited to follow your journey!
ReplyDeletePraying for you all!! Can't wait to read all about it and meet her when you get home!!! Sending my love!!! I know I'm not AS excited as you, but I'm sooooo excited for all 5 of you!!! Katie:-)
ReplyDeleteYEAH for Ava Hyatt - future DHS tuba player!!!! Or bass drummer (OK, maybe piccoloist)...
ReplyDeletePraying for safe travel today. Looking forward to seeing your sweet Ava in your arms!! : )
ReplyDeleteWe took the same flight, loved Korean Air! Have a safe trip, and enjoy it all.
ReplyDelete