The Hyatt's

The Hyatt's

Monday, October 22, 2012

One Less-Part 2 Lots of Smiles!

This is how Ava looked the 2nd part of the day after her nap!!! I guess she's thinking that we're not that bad! She has our undivided attention and we feed her and tickle her!!! She's funny:))















7 comments:

  1. Yeah for smiling babies!!! Looks like you guys are bringing her out of her shell. By this time next week, you will be AMAZED at how much she has changed. So happy she is at least tolerating mommy a bit now. Give her time, she will come around I promise :)

    Oh and so glad I can comment from my phone now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop smiling looking at her precious grin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your post on BAAS FB page and wanted to say congrats! She is the most adorable girl! You are very blessed ~ enjoy your new daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her happiness is breathtaking! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've looked and looked and looked at these precious pics of your smiling girl! I know that L and C are having a blast with A. Looks like Daddy is having a few laughs as well! So glad she is adjusting beautifully! Isn't she just cuter than you could have ever imagined?

    ReplyDelete