The Hyatt's

The Hyatt's

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Official TA October 1st

We got our official TA October 1st, however we received our document in the mail today! I was tickled to see a little baby picture of Ava that I have never seen before!! I LOVE IT!!! I had purchased the original finding ad and received the actual newspaper that it was in, but the picture was probably taken at 1 day old and it looks nothing like her. (which is typical for most newborn pictures!) But I can see Ava in this little baby picture!! I'm so thankful to have it! Every little thing that we can collect for her from her past will mean so much in her future! What a cute little punkin'! I will always be sad that I didn't get to rock her or love her or keep her safe at this age, but my only reassuring thought is that God Himself was keeping her safe through her nannies at the orphanage, and He chose us to be able to be her family now!! We will surely make up for lost time! I can't wait to meet her :)

Wan Le Hai
Ava Michelle LeHai Hyatt




Official Travel Approval

1 comment: