On Sunday, my friend Kelly gave us a "Surprise Shower" for Ava! I thought we were getting together with her family and another couple to grill out, but when I walked through the front door and in to the kitchen, about 15-20 people shouted "Surprise!!!" There were balloons everywhere with Ava's name hanging over the mantle, and tons of presents! I think I am still in shock from the generous gifts we received. I'm not sure that I have ever seen anything like that before! Friends gave us not one outfit for Ava, but 2, 3, sometimes 4 or more outfits at a time for Ava. We probably received over 30 outfits for her! She will be dressed like a princess!! And most outfits had a bow to match!! Jessie makes the prettiest bows--such a talented young lady!! Ava also got some toys, lots of learning material, crayons, a stroller, a booster seat and so much more! What precious friends to give us a shower like this!! This little girl is so loved!! I hope she can feel our love all the way to China!!! We will be there soon, sweet girl :) Our house is ready for you, more importantly our hearts are ready for you!! Praying for that CA tomorrow!!

What a sweet thing your friends did! So many nice clothes, toys and more for Ava!
ReplyDeleteAny news on your CA? : )