The Hyatt's

The Hyatt's

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Funny Videos of Ava


I tried to upload this video when we were in China, but I couldn't do it, so we put it on You Tube, and we can do it that way.  The first video was taken after Ava had only been with us about 6 days. We had read Brown Bear Brown Bear to her, and this is her version!

The second video was taken just a few days ago during dinner! She comes alive at meal times. Sorry I was so loud and obnoxious, I didn't realize Laura was videoing the whole thing!

The third video was taken last Wednesday night. We had cleared a place in our den to put our Christmas tree, and while we were all watching tv that evening Ava went to the corner and started closing her eyes and waving her hands....it was like she was preaching or something. It was hilarious and she did it over and over again. This video was after she had already done it about 10 times or more!! She started out by bumping her head tho.




                                                                                     



No comments:

Post a Comment