The Hyatt's
Friday, January 20, 2012
Ava Michelle
We have decided to name our sweet little girl Ava Michelle. If when we find her we don't think she looks like an Ava Michelle, we will change it. But we wanted to call her by name, pray for her by name, etc. Sometimes I still can't believe that we are doing this, and that Ava is somewhere in China! I know that she's not sitting around waiting on us, but I am definitely waiting on her. Adopting has been a very eye opening experience already and I know that we are just beginning. When a woman is expecting a child, she knows that she is able to somewhat protect her baby, but with this, I am totally helpless. My baby is a world away, probably in a Welfare Institutionalized Orphanage, being taken care of by workers.Maybe even hungry. I just pray every day that God provides loving ladies to cuddle with her and love her. I pray that when we get Ava that she will love us and know how much we want her. In the meantime, I am trusting God to take care of her. I pray that we will find her quickly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment