The Hyatt's

The Hyatt's

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

More Senior Stuff for Laura

Having a senior will absolutely wear you out!!! But I think Laura is having a blast, and I'm trying to savor every moment!



Last week Laura had a band concert. Her last one with her "besties" Hannah and Natalie!


.....we decorated her locker



....we put up her banner


...she had her senior dinner



....had her band banquet


...and had her senior breakfast, where she received all her letters.



Laura exempted out of all of her finals, since she is an Honor Grad; so yesterday was technically her last day of school. (instead of next Wed.)  We went shopping today for a graduation dress and shoes! This is such an exciting time for her. And I am excited for her. I pray that all of Laura's dreams come true! I pray that she follows the path that God puts before her. I can't see where it leads........



No comments:

Post a Comment