Laura had her Baccalaureate Service Sat morning. It was lead by several students and the service was so nice. I was choking back tears the whole time! Ava did good. She was getting antsy and talked out loud a couple times, but nothing too disturbing where I had to take her out of the sanctuary. I think having a little one is helping me not to get too emotional at all these "last" events of Laura's. I think if I didn't have the distraction, I would be a blubbering baby!! I'm sure at some point I will be though-probably this coming Thursday at Laura's graduation. We are getting a babysitter for Ava, since the ceremony is at 8pm in the evening. I wanted to be able to give my full attention to Laura. 8pm is way too late for Ava! I honestly can't believe that Laura is finished with high school. Where has the time gone?






No comments:
Post a Comment