The Hyatt's

The Hyatt's

Saturday, September 29, 2012

TA is on it's way!!

We got an email from our agency yesterday that our TA (travel approval) is on it's way from China and they should receive it this coming Mon or Tues. China has their National Holiday next week, (yes, the entire week!) so they are CLOSED! That just sounds funny to me that China is closed! But it's not funny, because it means that my adoption agency cannot confirm our Consulate Appointment until the week of Oct. 8th. But I have given them our requests to travel which is 10/16 or 10/17. Our second choice would be 10/24 ish. So, we still have to wait a week to find out exactly when we can travel. If we get our first choice that means we will book airline tickets, work out our itinerary with our agency and leave within a week! But we can do it! Today makes 9 months and 10 days that we have been waiting on Ava! Need I say WE ARE EXCITED AND READY TO SEE OUR GIRL!!!



This is a sweet doll that I ordered for Ava!! Isn't it cute! It came in the mail yesterday :))





1 comment:

  1. How exciting!! The Chinese holiday is slowing us down too. Our Article 5 will be postponed by a week because of it. : ( I hope our TA comes as quickly as yours. We're hoping for Nov 7 or 14 travel.

    You're so close now! Do you plan on blogging while there?

    ReplyDelete