The Hyatt's

The Hyatt's

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Officially waiting on our TA!



I guess that's a crazy title, since we have been officially waiting on something for the past 9 months!  But....it is possible that we will see light at the end of our "adoption wait" soon!

Our Article 5 was picked up yesterday and will be dropped off at CCCWA (China's Center for Children's Welfare Adoption)  After they receive it they will issue our TA. (Travel Approval)  When we get our TA, we will give our agency our top choices for our CA(Consulate Appointment) When we get this, we will be able to buy our plane tickets and plan our itinerary accordingly. We are still hoping to leave October 17th (ish) or October 24th (ish)

So, that leaves me 4-5 weeks or so to get everyone packed!! I think I can do that :)))


No comments:

Post a Comment