The Hyatt's

The Hyatt's

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Checking off my list!


Ok, this is not "my" list, but I ran across it on facebook last night and I just had to post. I was laughing hysterically when I read it.

microwave died - check.
check engine light on car - check.
refrigerator died - check.


looks like we just started another adoption. well played satan but we won't stop...


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, here's OUR list:


air conditioner died - check
microwave died - check
oven died - check
Laura's check engine light on - check
Tree limb was struck by lightening and fell on back porch damaging siding and swing - check
HUGE Poplar tree needs to be cut down - check


All I can say is we must be doing something right because Satan sure is trying to mess with us!!!!  But I'm not worried because I've read the end of the Book and I know who wins. And I'm gonna follow God all my days, so.....Satan, you really should go mess with someone else!!!


3 comments:

  1. Tell Laura to talk to Sara about the check engine light on her car! I'm sorry about your long list. Just think, you can get all of that stuff figured out just in time to meet sweet little girl! It will help the time pass faster. Let's do lunch again one day this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That sounds like our list a few months ago when we started this adoption process. I posted about it here: http://www.greatergifts.blogspot.com/2012/01/staying-course.html.

    Looking forward to hearing that you have PA and seeing a picture of your sweet Ava!
    Blessings,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same with us! Check, check, check; those being actuals checks to pay for things other than the adoption. (sigh). I read this same post to Mike and he just laughed. Like you said, we know who wins! Love that BTW!

    ReplyDelete