Yes, I am working on trying to be creative and coming up with different fundraising ideas. As you can see, we are selling T-shirts. For every t-shirt we sell, we receive about $8. We are working on a couple other ideas, too! When God laid it on our hearts to adopt, of course money was a huge issue. But we knew that God would provide for us, so we made arrangements to be able to pay for a $35,000 adoption. I am being pretty open about this, because it's not that hard to find out how much adoptions cost, and it's no secret that it is costly. We truly believe that God called us to do this, and that He will provide for us. We have spent a little over $10,000 already and still have about $25,000 left before it's finished. (Not including any surgery or medical needs she may have once we get home.)
We want to thank everyone who has already supported us by buying a T-shirt or donating money to our adoption fund. Mostly, we covet your prayers!
I pray that you will be blessed also, as you watch how God works.....I am amazed everyday at how much He loves me. I can't imagine how much He loves our little Ava!!
No comments:
Post a Comment