The Hyatt's

The Hyatt's

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

It's really REAL!!!

We not only got one of our top three choices for our Consulate Appointment, we got our FIRST choice!!! We are just so excited!!! Monday morning I booked our plane flights!! We will get Andrew on September 13th!!!

Everything is falling perfectly in to place!!  Thank you Jesus for orchestrating this wonderful plan!!!

Here was my fb post from Monday:

Flights are BOOKED!!! We leave 9/10 and get back 9/25!!! Craig will stay home and work, and then be off the whole next week with us when we get home!!! 10 months of being PAPER PREGNANT is finally coming to an end!!! (Being any kind of pregnant at my age is just a little crazy!!!) I am definitely NESTING...... cleaning everything in sight. I have a lot of nervous energy right now. And NO, I don't want to come and clean any one else's house. lol Mine is very much in need for me to clean it. I may never have another chance again!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment