Our first night in NC, we had a family graduation party for Laura. It was so much fun!
Cousins!!
My beautiful niece got married, and the wedding was lovely. Ava was the flower girl, and she ended up doing what she was supposed to do! She didn't do it at all before the actual wedding though, so I was definitely getting a little nervous! Laura and Christine were in charge of the programs and guest book, and they looked beautiful! Craig was running around taking pictures, and I was running around trying to keep up with Ava. When the night was over we realized we didn't get a picture of the 5 of us together. I was so sad....but we were so busy. I hope the photographer captured some good pictures of Ava!
Mommy and Ava
Daddy and Eric
Christine and Laura
Laura
Christine
Beautiful Girls
Nannie and Poppa
We spent some time at Jane and Ashley's in the pool and the older kids went "mudding!"
Dirty Cousins!
They played in the mud hole in the field behind the house! They look pretty cool, but they smelled like manure!!! Haha
Laura
Girl Power!!
He-woman!!
Christine and Laura
Then it was pool time!! But they had to wash off with the hose first!!
Our bathing beauties!!
Ready, Set....
Go!!!
Ava and Rebekah (Kabah, as Ava calls her!!)
Then we got to spend a little time at the lake! It was beautiful and so relaxing.
Our little Miss Sunshine!!!
Livin' it up at the lake!
Ava loved the boat rides...
Laura
Laura Wake boarding
Christine
Christine Wake boarding
We were gone for 12 days, and when we got home Craig was gone. So the girls and I haven't seen Craig since Father's Day....that was 11 days apart from each other. Way too long! But he's home now, so we are looking forward to some nice time together as a family.
I think we are all ready for some down time. It's been an emotionally and physically draining time since March. (when we found out my dad was sick.) And it's been a whirlwind ever since. But we made it through all the different "events" (sad and fun!) and now we are going to just enjoy each day.









No comments:
Post a Comment