The Hyatt's

The Hyatt's

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Random stuff


Ava likes to play the guitar! And her strumming isn't half bad. She doesn't just beat it to death, she's very gentle, and careful!



She did NOT want to pose so I could take a picture of her cute little shorts outfit! I made her sit down in the chair and hold still for a minute and you can see how well that went! I wanted to get a picture of her cute little legs, I imagine this was the first time she has ever worn shorts!! We had a beautiful day in March, high 70's and sunny!! But now it's cold and windy, so definitely no more shorts!



She loves to watch Riley eat. And most of the time she feeds him his food, piece by piece. And Riley lets her, it's so cute! She also patrols our other dog Ruffles from eating Riley's food! 

Ava loves to rock with me and hold Riley like a "baby!" I'm so happy he's such a sweet, laid back doggy!

Ava loves to swing!


Ava loves to play kitchen and feed her babies! But she also doesn't like to be in her room alone, so we made a little corner of our den into a "kitchen" area for her.  She loves it and it also gives me just a little freedom too!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment