The Hyatt's

The Hyatt's

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Birthday Girl!

I'm so far behind on my blogging, but so much has been going on I just haven't been able to keep up!
Ava turned 4 years old last Tuesday!! We were able to celebrate her actual birthday with her Mimi and Dado and her Uncle Sean, Aunt Lorie, and cousins Cameron and Sophia!


  This is our family picture!! The last time we were all able to get together at the same time was probably about 7 or 8 years ago.

My brother Sean, my Dad and me!


Me and my Dad!


We celebrated Ava's birthday again on Sat with just our family of 5. (Our gifts were too large to take to NC) We decided to keep her birthday small this year, since we had such a hard month or so with all of Laura's medical issues, plus some other things-----I promised myself that I would have a big party next year when she understands a little bit better what is going on!! When I say anything about birthdays tho, Ava will act like she's blowing out a candle! That's really cute!








Happy birthday to our precious daughter!! We are so thankful that on your 4th birthday you are here with your FOREVER family! You are loved and cherished, and we are so thankful that God led us to you! You never have to be without a mommy, daddy, sisters or a family that loves you EVER again. You are our miracle! I praise God for giving you to us, and us to you!
















No comments:

Post a Comment