The Hyatt's
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
I-800A Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!
Whew!!! I was able to drive to Atlanta today to pick up one copy of my approved and notarized homestudy, so that I could get my I-800A in the mail! I'm learning to be the "squeaky wheel," as my friend Donna puts it. And, it's paying off!! If I wouldn't have pushed, I wouldn't have been able to mail off our I-800A until next week. For those of you not familiar with this whole paper chase, click here for more information on what an I-800A is. During the next month while this is being approved, I will work on getting the documents for our Dossier notarized, certified by the state, and authenticated!! Funny how I managed to be 46 years old and I never had to say some of these "adoption" terms like authenticated and apostilled :) I'm so excited to get this in the mail today, this is a big step!! Just hold on little "Ava," we're working real hard to find you and bring you home!!! It's odd how you can love someone, and not even know who or where they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Keep squeakin!!!!
ReplyDelete