Happy Gotcha Day to our Precious Baby!!
We celebrate this "Forever Family Day" with Praise and Thanksgiving.
Gotcha Day October 21, 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
We have had a very "fast" year! We have had a year of joy, excitement and many many changes! Ava has grown several inches, gained over 6 lbs, and can "somewhat" carry on a conversation. (I guess I'm stretching the truth a little on that one!) She loves to make us happy and make us laugh! However, she surely has a stubborn streak and will stand her ground for what she wants at the time! She won't be pushed around by other children, and she will let them know if they are "in her space" or doing something that she doesn't approve of! A little bossy.....definitely!! Spunky, for sure!!! In the province where Ava was born, they were famous for their spices, and sometimes they even called the girls "spicy girls!" Ava is our little "spicy girl!" Ava has a wonderful imagination and loves to play with her babies, read books and play outside. She's a great sleeper, and her favorite foods are soups, (Egg drop especially) yogurt, eggs, chicken, ice cream sandwiches, fish, chips, apples, and pizza. She eats when she's hungry and definitely eats in spurts. I think I have finally learned to be calm about her eating and just let her decide how much she should eat, and when. We get along a lot better when I just "chill" about that! Ava loves to sing and help me cook. She is not shy with strangers, and makes friends everywhere we go! She really likes older people. She is our little treasure and we are so thankful that we have been chosen to be her family!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment