The Hyatt's

The Hyatt's

Friday, July 13, 2012

New Pictures!!



A couple weeks ago we sent a celebration cake to Ava's orphanage, along with a photo album with 10 pictures of us, a disposable camera, candy for the workers and a letter telling Ava about her new family, and when we hoped we would be able to come and get her. We sent the cake in hopes that we would receive some new pictures of her and we finally got them yesterday!! I wish we could have been able to see her smile, but we will take what we can get. I was happy to see her in a nice dress, and I thought the workers looked so pretty!    We got 18 different pictures of her, mostly looking like the ones I posted. It looks like she has had a big "boo-boo" over her right eye. Poor baby! I was really needing to see those pictures! After a while, sometimes this whole process can seem like it's really not real. We are just so anxious to hold her and give her the love she needs and deserves!!                 

                                                   
                                                          

2 comments: