The Hyatt's

The Hyatt's

Thursday, February 9, 2012

License for Laura



Whew!!  I think our life will never be the same..........You know me, I think about everything, I'm a planner, an organizer, a fixer, a cleaner.........   but mostly, I'm a mommy who like all mommies, never wants any harm to come to their babies. This is just one more step in that "trust in God" process that we are going through right now. I have to trust God to protect Laura and send angels with her every time she gets in that car! I have to trust that she uses the skills she has and her brains to be the best driver out there!  And most of all I have to remember that she is God's child, and He loves her even more than I do, and He will take care of her.  Laura is God's beautiful gift to us, and I am very proud of her! She's growing up, and mama bear is just going to have to let her spread her wings and fly!!  (A little at a time though. Because I'm not a stupid mama bear, I'm not going to throw her to the wolves......we are going to let her drive a little at a time. Maybe school and back. Maybe next week!!! Or the week after that!!!!!   hahahahaha)

1 comment:

  1. It's hard for a while, then you will come to LOVE the fact that she can drive! See you soon! Lauren will turn 15 next month and can't wait to get that permit!

    ReplyDelete